Subject: La Rondine first recording
From: Juan Dzazopulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 Jul 2017 20:59:01 -0400

It is funny nobody seems to remember the first complete recording of
"La Rondine". It was published (in LP) in 1953 by Columbia label.
The cast included the soprano Eva De Luca (Magda), the tenor Giacinto
Prandelli (Ruggero), the baritone Vladimiro Pagano ((Rambaldo), the
soprano Ornella Rovero (Lisetta) and the tenor Luciano Della Pergola
((Prunier). Federico Del Cupolo, conductor (recorded in Milan, 1953).

I wonder if some lister has ever listened this recording. I have not.

JUAN

------