Subject: Re: La Rondine CD
From: Myriam Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 Jul 2017 16:49:50 -0400

There is a concert performance of La Rondine on YouTube, dating from 2008,
starring Albanian soprano Ermonela Jaho. Her Magda is excellent. She is
partnered by Mexican tenor, Arturo Chacón-Cruz. I am very much looking
forward to Ermonela's Madama Butterfly next season at the Met, one of her
signature roles. Not only is she a wonderful --but sad to say-- underrated
singer, but a convincing actress.

Myriam