Subject: Re: La Rondine CD
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 Jul 2017 16:30:24 +0000

I love La Rondine and think it is much underrated, I very much enjoyed the Washington DC Opera production, on dvd with Arteta, who is physically and vocally gorgeous. The supporting cast is excellent as well, better than the Met production. I agree that Moffo is excellent as Magda, so is is Te Kanawa and Gheorgihu.