Subject: Re: TANNHAUSER from MUNICH, live videocast today at 3:45 ET
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 9 Jul 2017 12:35:37 -0400

Hahaha. I see what you are saying... Well, unlike recitals, he would have
to abide by the director's vision and, depending on his imagination of
Wolfram, we'll see what look turns out. :-)

Vocally, he and Mattei are ideal Wolframs, on par with the greatest from
the past, IMO.

Thanks to Elizabeth and Don for additional info about alternative websites
for viewing, as well as confirming the timing. It was a bit confusing to me
too.

I very much look forward to it!
Vesna