Subject: Re: TANNHAUSER Munch Opera Live today
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 9 Jul 2017 11:53:39 -0400

"This performance is supported by STAATSOPER. TV from 9.45 pm on the
Internet and on the same time transferred to Arte ."

It looks like this is a time delay broadcast, unusual for Munich.  Reading
this above from the web page it should be streaming at 345 pm EDT.

Hoping so as ARTE does not stream to the US, so one would have to use a VPN
to view it.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

E J Michel