Subject: Re: T-shirts, mini-skirts and flip-flops
From: "McCawley, Christina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 15 Jul 2017 02:24:24 +0000

In 2003 my husband and I were at Bayreuth during the summer from hell. Our second night there, temperatures reached 103. We debated the dress code and decided to forego formal dress because of the heat. In fact only about a third of the men wore tuxes that night. The rest showed up in short sleeved shirts and the women in sundresses. It just seemed like the most sensible thing to do under the circumstances.

Christina McCawley
West Chester University
F.H.Green Library
West Chester, PA 19383