Subject: Fwd: Anna Moffo - Addenda
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:23:24 -0400

Moffo's Melisande at the Met was conducted by Ernest Ansermet,
and I've been metaphorically kicking myself for 55 years, having
taken a pass on it. He was a great conductor who received superb
reviews for his one and only staged Met production. At the time, I
thought he'd return in future seasons, but that was not to be.

Ya live and ya learn!

BTW, Moffo also received very favorable reviews

Bob