Subject: Re: Anna Moffo - Addenda
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 14 Jul 2017 17:55:02 -0400

Yes.  I saw her as Melisande with Gedda, London and Hines and with Stratas
as Yniold.  Later Stratas as Melisande.  She sang in the Met tour often and
so I saw her as Rosina - a role that I believe she never sang in New York.
The most impressive performance that I ever saw from Moffo was a Lucia with
Peerce.  I rarely enjoyed Peerce's voice but that night he was in good form
and so was she.  Something to remember.

Angelo from Boston