Subject: Taddei di Luna
From: fil di voce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 9 Jul 2017 03:20:58 -0400

Dear Listers, particularly Mr. Rideout & Mr. Paley,

There is a (studio?) recording of Taddei singing Il balen
(https://tinyurl.com/TaddeiBalen) and a live concert performance of the second half
of the act IV duet with Luisa Maragliano (https://tinyurl.com/TaddeiConte).  The
latter apparently dates from the late '90s!