Subject: Re: Question re Blu-ray CDs
From: Wadeworks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Jul 2017 19:40:09 -0400

An Oppo player is well worth the expense.  They play anything you have in your collection.
Mine has a hardware tweak that allows it to play any region DVD or bluray. Before my Oppo, I
used to have a second dvd player that was set up to play european dvds and output to NTSC
(US tv format) output.  Now i just have tge one Oppo player for everything.  Also handles 3D
blurays.