Subject: Question re Blu-ray CDs
From: "Max D. Winter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Jul 2017 14:56:58 -0400

I have a good if dated sound system (even though these days I do most of my listening on
computer), including a top-of-the-line (at the time bought) Yamaha receiver and Klipsch
Cornwall speakers.

My question is:  assuming I get a decent blu-ray player, do I need any other special
equipment to make investing in blu-ray CDs worth it (i.e., to get the benefit of the improved
sound)?  Yes, I know that to maximize the benefits I need better, more modern equipment
than I have.  But frankly I don't want to make a huge investment in new equipment.  So - is
there a significant improvement to be had in my getting blu-ray discs?

Thanks for the input.

Max