Subject: Re: Getting Opera Singer Bios Published
From: Max Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Jul 2017 08:09:15 -0700

With social media and the internet, this sounds like a terrific opportunity waiting for a classical/opera fan to start up and organize some crowd funding. Even where there isn't work already in progress ready to publish, that could be a way to set up funding to commission work.

Max Paley

Sent from my iPad