Subject: Re: Cetra CD reissues. Some more.
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 6 Jul 2017 16:45:18 -0400

Many of the Cetra recordings were actually live performances,
mostly in concert form but occasionally staged and always
sponsored by RAI - Radio Italiana. A few even had audiences,
and many were performed twice. This Rossini work may be one
of those originally performed under the auspices of RAI.

Bob