Subject: Re: Cetra CD reissues. Some more.
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 6 Jul 2017 14:50:29 -0400

Must haves

L'Amico Fritz - Tassinari F. Tagliavini
  Tassinari's "Son Pocchi Fiori" is as beautiful as anything I've
   ever heard.
Suor Angelica - Carteri
Nabucco and Ernani - C. Mancini

I don't disagree with any of the others previously mentioned, though my
enthusiasm is not as great as for those I've listed. I absolutely love
these four recordings.

Of course, I cannot ignore the first Callas Gioconda, her 1949 recital,
and to a lesser extent, her Violetta, which are among the greatest things
ever committed to record.

Bob