Subject: Cetra CD reissues. Some more.
From: Juan Dzazopulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 6 Jul 2017 14:11:04 -0400

George, I share your selection. But I would add some more that I have
in my collection, and have been a continious source of pleasure:

L'Amico Fritz: Pîea Tassinari, Saturno Meletti (1941, Tagliavini first
complete recording). A lesson of singing....
La Sonnambula: Lina Pagliughi, Cesare Siepi (1952)
Werther: Pia Tassinari, Marcello Cortis (1954)
Un ballo in maschera: Mary Curtis Verna, Pia Tassinari, Giuseppe
Valdengo (1954)
Marta: Elena Rizzieri, Pia Tassinari, Carlo Tagliabue (1955)
Mefistofele: Marcella Pobbe, Disma De Cecco, Giulio Neri (1956)
Tosca: Gigliola Frazzoni, Gian Giacomo Guelfi (1956)

Ernani: Gino Penno, Caterina Mancini, Giuseppe Taddei, Giacomo Vaghi
(1951)
Il Barbiere di Siviglia: Giuseppe Taddei, Giulietta Simionatao, Luigi
Infantino,Carlo Badioli (1950)
Aida: Mary Curtis Verna, Franco Corelli, Miriam Pirazzini, Gina
Giacomo Guelfi, Giulio Neri (1956)L
La Fanciulla del West: Carla Gavazzi, Vasco Campagnano, Ugo Savarese
(1950)

Enjoy them!

Juan