Subject: Re: Vagaries of Love
From: Scott Flatto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 4 Jul 2017 21:41:53 -0400

Roger--
As far as married love goes, I would direct you to "Die Frau ohne Schatten"
and the Dyer/Dyer's Wife. Interestingly, the name of the female character
is directly reflective of the relationship ("wife"). There is no adultery
coming in to that relationship, although there may be some temptation (at
least on the part of the Dyer's Wife). In the end, they triumph and
celebrate their relationship. Some may not relate, because the relationship
is so dependent on the existence of children, and some married couples
simply do not want children.

It is also a good example of "mature love."

Good luck to you.

Scott