Subject: Re: Remembering Beverly Sills on 10th Death Anniversary
From: Art McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Jul 2017 14:29:41 -0400

A wonderful tribute, Jerry.  To your list of YouTubes, I would add my own
favorite:  "All the Things You Are," from one of her many Tonight Show
appearances. A classy rendition with judicious portamento (no pseudo jazz
slurs and slides) and the sensitive diction you talk about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yTeixRxPBg