Subject: Re: "Superficial Allegiances"
From: albert innaurato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Jun 2017 22:01:04 -0500

Mr. Goldberg, I am sorry that the revised version of my post somehow
disappeared and the first draft did. I did indeed remove the venom although
I made the central point. The nasty ad hominems were a late night impulse
and were inappropriate. For a time earlier today, the revised version did
appear, but I don't know what happened subsequently. There is no excuse for
my unpleasantness in your case. Another post did fill me with rage and I
suppose I hadn't discharged all of that before simply suggesting that Mr.
Sessions be seen accurately and not attacked for his significant gifts.

However, that isn't an excuse. I am sure you are a well trained and very
capable musician and my snark is no help to the arguments I advance. My
apologies for what they are worth. I am posting this to the list as well as
to you in private and I hope it appears on the list.

Albert Innaurato