Subject: Caruso favorites
From: Amaury Leclerc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Jun 2017 23:07:22 -0400

Caruso seems to be generally accepted as THE great tenor. However, no one can
be the best at absolutely everything (can they?). I just listened to his aria from
Pearl Fishers "Mi par udir" (Je crois entendre). It doesn't seem like the best
repertory for his type voice to me, though I realize he's perfection in all things to
So my question is, what is your favorite (or your favorites plural) Caruso
recording? The thing that best defines his greatness.

Modify your settings: