Subject: Re: Arthur Espiritu Glorious
From: Jon Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 27 Jun 2017 18:49:31 -0400

At first, I thought Espiritu might be Mr. Glorious' last name.

Too bad it's not, because then he could marry Pretty Yende and she could change her
name to Pretty Glorious. ;-)

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 21:26:40 +0000, Miguel A De Virgilio
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I believe that the tenor  is
>Subject: Re: Arthur Espiritu Glorious
>
>As indicated in the original post Charles Handelman

On Behalf Of Ulrik
>Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 2:03 PM
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: Arthur Espiritu Glorious
>
>On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 15:17:14 -0400, Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>I found on Google search . I think the tenor is Ji Min Park. Not
>>familiar with this singer, but
>he sounds wonderful.
>
>Isn't the tenor simply Arthur Espiritu as indicated in the name of the post? According to
operabase, Mr Espiritu sang Rodolfo in Australia in the beginning of this year.

>Kind regards
>
>Ulrik

words:  SIGNOFF OPERA-L
>To stay subscribed but TURN OFF mail, send a message to [log in to unmask]
containing only the words:  SET OPERA-L NOMAIL