Subject: Pilar LORENGAR, Angeles Ottein and Mathilde Marchesi
From: Rudi Van den Bulck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 27 Jun 2017 21:58:43 +0200

operanostalgia's summer issue is nown on-line. It features a tribute to
Pilar Lorengar who has been remembered with a first-ever biography and a dvd
portrait.  You can access the reviews from our homepage. We also pay tribute
Lorengar's teacher Angeles Ottein with extremely rare recordings, never
before available at least not in cyberspace. We continue our Mathilda
Marchesi saga with three 'exclusive' interviews with the Grande Dame of
vocal teaching.
For those interested go to the homepage of www.operanostalgia.be

RvdB