Subject: Re: Baum..but.......
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 25 Jun 2017 15:23:47 -0400

A book has been written and has been in search of a publisher who
will agree to the author's demands for many years. There are a
number of people on this list who know more about the details
than I, but in a nutshell, as i understand it, the manuscript is very long
and the author refuses to edit, alter or shorten it.

Bob