Subject: Re: Kaufman in Otello… NY Times:
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Jun 2017 19:36:56 -0400

Oh my!  Too late in my life to quickly fly over to London and grab a decent
seat at the ROH (decent seat?? are you kidding?)
I only pray this one is going to have a DVD made of it.

I am still seething about LA Opera not doing a DVD of the absolutely
spectacular showing of Villazon/Netrebko in a top rated performance of
Romeo et Juliette.  What I'd give to see that one again.