Subject: Baum
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 24 Jun 2017 15:32:21 -0400

He was a dear friend of my aunt and uncle. They had a quartet of which he was a member, and they performed for the patients at Bellevue psycho ward. They were touched to find that they had a salutary effect on the inmates, and returned many times to give solace tot he patients at their own expense. I do not remember who the other singers were. My uncle was an honorary trustee of the Frick, and on the board at The museum of the City of New York. He may even have been one of its founders. The musical activities were Mitzvoth, pure and simple.