Subject: Re: Caruso favorites
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 23 Jun 2017 09:45:29 -0400

Indisputably - for me, at any rate - the greatest Caruso recording
is Rachel Quand Du Seigneur.  The voice is absolutely solid, very
baritonal and very even throughout the span of the aria. As good
as Shicoff was when he sang La Juive at the Met, neither he nor
anyone else could possibly compare with the great Enrico Caruso
in that aria. The intensity is awesome!

Angelo from Boston