Subject: Re: Toscaitis?
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:22:11 -0400

Opolais has a serviceable, now troubled, nondescript voice, great looks and
reasonably good stage presence.  If you think voice should matter in opera
she is NOT a bargain at MET prices.

Yoncheva is another matter, but as good as she is I hope they find a way to
pair Nebs and Griggs for the HD.  The two would be candy for both ear and
eye and would turn a "performance" into an "event."  Adding "Terfs" to the
mix would be gravy....