Subject: Re: Odyssey Opera
From: DK Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Jun 2017 00:06:09 -0400

This is a small company that deserves strong support for its ambitious programming and
strong casting (last season Odyssey gifted us with a superb performance of Dvorak's
Dimitrij, preceding this summer's staged performances of the same work at Bard).

The Tchaikovsky opera was performed recently in Geneva; an archived broadcast is
available for a little while longer:
http://www.srf.ch/sendungen/musikabend/pjotr-iljitsch-tschaikowsky-die-jungfrau-von-
orleans-oper

DK