Subject: Re: Mirella Freni as Aida - was Tosca
From: Patrick Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Jun 2017 20:20:38 -0400

Scotto, on the dvd The Three Sopranos, does the great scene from Aida with
Obratzsova. She has the music in front of her, but tears into it as if it
were  an actual production. Made me move forward on the chair when I first
heard it.  An amazing lady.

Patrick Byrne

In a message dated 6/19/2017 7:03:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,