Subject: Happy Birthday Marisa Galvany
From: Charles Handelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Jun 2017 13:06:18 -0400

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_wPM-pSg9w

To my dear friend Marisa Galvany (only one of her fake names)...Your unpaid
agent wishes you my love....Since I was your doctor in 1965 Paterson
Yolantha, and your brother in Bolena (you held the D so long I ran out of
breath)...we are still close.

On of the more exciting singers EVER...but you know...They all do not become
household names since most people never heard of PIRATES......

Bless you...and I know you still can get up to D...   Charlie