Subject: Tosca Regine Crespin 1968
From: Juan Dzazopulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Jun 2017 18:40:25 -0400

I have a complete "live" recording of Tosca with Crespin, Gianni
Raimondi and Gabriel Bacquier, Zubin Mehta, conductor, at the
Metropolitan Opera in New York, of 13 January 1968.
It was recorded  by Rudolphe Productions in 1987 (RPC 32422.23) and
distributed by Harmonia Mundi in France.  I wonder if it is still
available somewhere. If so, do not hesitate. Just buy it!

JUAN