Subject: Tosca
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Jun 2017 17:57:20 -0400

Hmm my iPhone mi ha tradito un altra volta
Wonder how this will fare

Anyhoo, Freni sang Aida after Herbert von K made her an offer she could not refuse. Big mistake and the decision was made between a rock and a hard place. She had to take it easy after that.
H v K was famous for those offers.
Nasty business. If Freni, as a wise performer eschewed Tosca, who can think they know better than her what she could sing?
Mostly we find people flying too high and getting singed.
She was very smart, Alfredo Kraus like smart. Except when Herby threatened to ruin her career if she refused him.
RP

Ok so two posts in one day.

Sent from my iPhone