Subject: Re: Toscaitis?
From: Kay Bosworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Jun 2017 13:12:16 -0400

Max, I agree about Gheorghiu. I saw her as Tosca in London and was thrilled by her
performance. I did not have the pleasure of seeing the earlier Toscas you and others have
mentioned, but among those i saw recently -- Mattila, Radvanovsky, and Racette live and
Cedolins, Carosi, Serafin, and Opolais (No!) -- in videos, none compare to my memory of
Gheorghiu as my ideal Tosca.

Kay