Subject: Re: Hvorostovsky's last concert
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 17 Jun 2017 12:19:35 -0400

My heart is in my mouth.  This is terribly upsetting and I am afraid of the
outcome.  Miracles do happen and I am hanging on with great fervor for
that.
He is a giant  and an icon.  I am proud to say I looked him right in his blue
eyes when he held my hand backstage at the Met and I was so nervous the
first words out of my mouth were, "how's the new baby?"