Subject: Re: Hvorostovsky's last concert
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 17 Jun 2017 16:00:46 +0000

I am too upset to even look at those films. What a terrible shame for such a great singer and artist to be in such condition so relatively young. I remember the first time I ever saw him on TV, I think at a Tucker Gala, when he sang a stunningly beautiful IL Balen. I have seen him often on TV and on You Tube and have thoroughly enjoyed his wonderful performances. May he live the rest of his life, hopefully for a long time, in peace and take comfort in knowing how much joy he brought to so many.