Subject: Re: Singers with both Norma and Elektra in repertoire?
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:42:45 -0400

I agree, Olympia was not the role for her. She did sing it though, along
with three other LES CONTES heroines, on two nights in 1945. Krips was
conducting, Dermota was Hoffmann, and the wonderful Rosette Anday was
Nicklausse. Paul Schoffler appeared in the four villain roles. It's in the
Wiener Staatsoper archives:
https://archiv.wiener-staatsoper.at

Vesna