Subject: Re: Behrens sang Norma? Who sez?
From: Andrew Moravcsik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Jun 2017 17:27:08 +0000

I love being flogged by Albert. I plead guilty to originating, in a post to which I gave five-seconds thought, this thread on Behrens and Norma. Right, Albert, I was thinking of Jane Eaglen, who often did NORMA and, as I recall, was scheduled to do ELEKTRA in concert with Abbado/Berlin, but, I believe, ultimately backed off.

Andy Moravcsik
Princeton, NJ