Subject: SIRIUS OFFERINGS week of June 12, 2017
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:39:20 -0400

(This was in draft.. sorry I just found it, its been a crazy few weeks,
finding a new place to live is all consuming)

So the listing was up by the skin of my teeth at 12 am Monday morning. I
will be catching up on the NOTES over this week... sorry but something had
to give due to current relocation project.

This weeks Encore Friday night
GUILLAUME TELL
Luisi; Finley, Hymel, Rebeka, Brugger, Zifchak, Youn, Relyea

MET ON RECORD
DIE WALKUERE
Levine; Behrens, Morris, Norman, Lakes, Ludwig, Moll

Elizabeth
Best regards,

E J Michel