Subject: Re: Singers taking multiple roles in operas
From: MTQ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Jun 2017 22:27:36 -0400

I have always been a little confused by this.  Isn't there a point where they are both singing at the same time?  If so, how did this work?  I've only seen the opera once in Amsterdam and for some reason I remember both sopranos being on stage together.

Or am I mistaken about there being a duet?

Thanks.

MTQ
=====