Subject: Re: question about coloratura singing - other than sopranos
From: "G. Paul Padillo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Jun 2017 20:37:28 -0400

My apologies to all who attempted to play this and received the copyright message.
Oddly, when I click the link, (as I just did) I receive no such message and the video plays
without a problem.  As the one who posted the video perhaps that has something to do
with it, but I'd have imagined youtube would have sent me the same message, which
they've not.

For anyone interested in hearing Handel's too little known gem, I've uploaded it to, though I had to to separate it into the recitative and aria into two separate

Here are the secure links to "The Praise of Harmony"  HWV 124 (1735/36)

Modify your settings: