Subject: Re: Madama Butterfly
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Jun 2017 19:55:31 -0400

In a word, no; you'll never get your hands on mine.

GWTW is not about race relations, it is not even
"about" the Civil war; it's about Scarlett O'Hara and
her relations with the men in her life, her father included.
The same story could have been told against the back-
ground of any war that was ever waged, in any time or
any place.

dtmk