Subject: RE : Re: Madama Butterfly
From: jmpennetier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Jun 2017 14:56:14 +0200

Should Marvel movies be played by real super heroes ?!?

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Kiwi <[log in to unmask]> Date : 11/06/2017  14:18  (GMT+01:00) À : [log in to unmask] Objet : Re: Madama Butterfly
Whoops--too early.  Suspended disbelief, not animation.

Guess bottom line is that this thing about hating cultural appropriation is
so insane--it creates artificial barriers to the advancement of humanity.
We need more bridges and less chasms.

It is time East meets West....and north and south.  Until we are one world
we will never have peace.