Subject: Re: oft-misquoted titles (4)
From: Hermine Stover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Jun 2017 20:19:33 -0700

At 04:17 AM 6/6/2017, donald kane wrote:
>Let;s be careful emailing Hermine;
>Her motives are spotless and clean.
>You may hand her a line
>That's as knotty as pine,
>But she always responds like a Queen.

we American  native English speakers do not do easy the back of the
throat breath with slight guttural stuff which I do not know what to
call it, but it is something like    air-Meen-eh
except the air has a slight SOMETHING before you get to the actual
AIR.  find a native German speaker to hear this.

generally I am grateful not to be called Hermione

my mother once heard somebody on the reddio refer to Sir Stafford
Crips as Sir Stifford Craps, and I thought I would have to phone for
am ambulance for her, the thing where laughter starts to look like epilepsy

Modify your settings: