Subject: Sirius Met Channel Question
From: David Kubiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Jun 2017 15:41:16 -0400

I am always interested in finding out about singers I hear who impress
me and I don't know who they are.  On the Sirius Met Channel yesterday there
was a very beautiful recording of 'Must the Winter Come So Soon' by a
technically accomplished substantial-voiced singer with a timbre that
reminded me a little of Janet Baker.  Since the Met channel tends to play
over and over a limited number of items in between the operas I thought
someone might know who this artist is -- my screen does not give names for
these filler pieces.

Thanks.

David Kubiak