Subject: Re: What operas have characters who are lawyers, attorneys, solicitors, barristers?..
From: Tom Frey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Jun 2017 11:49:20 -0400

Butterfly is the most infuriating opera of all. I love the music. But she is so passive. Instead of killing herself, she should have seen a lawyer and sued for child support and total custody. And when little Trouble grows up and finds out how his rectum father treated his birthmother,, I hope he smacks the living daylights out of Pinkerton.