Subject: Re: America's Opera Problem?
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Jun 2017 08:51:10 -0400

The only title mentioned by you and Frank in this debate that
appeals to my limited appetite for rarely performed works is
DAS LIED VON DER ERDE, a masterpiece that towers above
any forgotten opera, and a good many that are always with us.
A review of the performance at Carnegie Hall on June 3rd has
not come to my attention; perhaps you would care to fill in that
blank . . .

dtmk