Subject: Re: Rossini as Pundit
From: Roger Brunyate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Jun 2017 07:14:19 -0400

On the contrary, I find the BARBIERe aria simply silly. I do have a sense of humor, but the
situation that the country faces has become so serious (whether you support the regime or
not) that a mere stringing together of names to music fails utterly to address it. Four
months ago, I might have laughed, but not now.