Subject: Re: America's Opera Problem?
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Jun 2017 06:43:31 -0400

Without getting involved into this brouhaha, please tell me where Frank
was sincerely supportive of ... I just can't bring myself to say his name ...
Orange 45?
Sounds to me like his following quote was firmly said with tongue in cheek:

"Yes, David, you can be proud of and celebrate your new leader and his
active suppression of anything factual and cultural. Congratulations!"