Subject: Re: America's Opera Problem?
From: DK Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Jun 2017 15:02:54 -0400

The first three operas mentioned are part of the Festival Palazzetto Bru Zane a Paris; a
good week or two to be in Paris:
http://parisfestival.bru-zane.com/calendrier/
I expect a recording of at least Le Timbre d'Argent will be released as part of Bru Zane's
very attractive series.  France musique will broadcast most of the festival, with the
unfortunate exception of the Halevy work.
DK