Subject: Re: Are Americans losing their interest in Opera?
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Jun 2017 13:00:10 -0400

In 5 minutes WQXR stream is broadcasting Chicago Lyric’s Les Troyens… Graham/Goerke/Jovanovich

Not bad for a country with no more opera…

On 6/3/17, 12:39 PM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of ANGELO MAMMANO" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Tomorrow Sunday at 7:30 PM on Boston local PBS station 2
    there is a program called JFK: the lost inaugural gala.
    It has many pop performers included but also Helen Traubel
    along with her frequent it seems to me TV partner Jimmy
    Durante.  I hope he finally was able to find Mrs. Calabash!

    BTW tomorrow at 2 PM at the Newton Free Library come all to
    a New England Opera Club presentation on operatic baritones,
    given by Erika Reitshamer.

    Angelo from Boston