Subject: Re: Are Americans losing their interest in Opera?
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Jun 2017 12:39:13 -0400

Tomorrow Sunday at 7:30 PM on Boston local PBS station 2
there is a program called JFK: the lost inaugural gala.
It has many pop performers included but also Helen Traubel
along with her frequent it seems to me TV partner Jimmy
Durante.  I hope he finally was able to find Mrs. Calabash!

BTW tomorrow at 2 PM at the Newton Free Library come all to
a New England Opera Club presentation on operatic baritones,
given by Erika Reitshamer.

Angelo from Boston